Aaaannnnd we're back...

UNT90

Hey now, I still think spiking the ball on 4th down is worse than anything we've done (or haven't done) all year....

May I remind you that we set an NCAA record for worst loss by an FBS to an FCS in the history of forever? And the record we broke was 34 years old? 

That is worse than any one play will ever be and is the low point in athletic history for this university.

Thanks RV.

• Upvote 4

May I remind you that we set an NCAA record for worst loss by an FBS to an FCS in the history of forever? And the record we broke was 34 years old? 

That is worse than any one play will ever be and is the low point in athletic history for this university.

Thanks RV.

Just trying to remain "optimistic".

But I think if we were in the same situation, with the game still on the line and we made a goof like this, our board would be making almost the same deal as it has about 66-7. And to be honest, if our team just lost a game because we spiked the ball on 4th down, I would have lost a lot more sleep than I did after the Portland State Massacre.

Just trying to remain "optimistic".

But I think if we were in the same situation, with the game still on the line and we made a goof like this, our board would be making almost the same deal as it has about 66-7. And to be honest, if our team just lost a game because we spiked the ball on 4th down, I would have lost a lot more sleep than I did after the Portland State Massacre.

Considering we haven't been within 2 scores of any of our opponents this year, I would be very very happy losing on the last play of the game.

At least we wouldn't know the outcome by halftime. 

9)..Idaho  

Let's pause here for a moment and appreciate the fact that after last weekend there are now six teams in the Sun Belt Conference with one or fewer wins. After a tough loss to Open Date University, the Vandals travel to Troy for the latest edition of the Pillow Fight of the Week. But in this era of newly conjured rivalry games, it's much more than that. It's the Idaho/Troy Fun Belt Border War, and the winner will take home a road map that was folded up by my wife, which should make it look like Idaho and Alabama are actually next to each other.

LOL!!!!

Rick

• Upvote 1