Rice vs. UNT Highlight Video

Harry

at least the uniforms look alright. I hope they mix and match more this season. like green top with black pants/helmet. I understand we're green and white but the green against black just looks so much more striking. Anyways, I have a feeling that like the first two weeks, all of our "highlight" videos will be 75% defensive this season. 

• Upvote 1

Ivery could be a huge boost to this offense; unfortunately, a TO will put him in Mac's doghouse and Coach will be too stubborn to consider that Willie's explosiveness is potentially much too valuable to sit.

The good news is Jeffrey Wilson is returning this week, correct?

@MGNation92 I really like the new helmets!

Boy I sure hope they won't pull Ivery.  He brings so much speed and quickness.  We need him on the field.

Ivery could be a huge boost to this offense; unfortunately, a TO will put him in Mac's doghouse and Coach will be too stubborn to consider that Willie's explosiveness is potentially much too valuable to sit.

The good news is Jeffrey Wilson is returning this week, correct?

@MGNation92 I really like the new helmets!

I hope so.  He's the only thing that brings any glimmer of hope for me.  They may not bring him out at Iowa though.