Mini-Helmets

UNT 90 Grad

Cool collection! I like it.

I must say that part of the image problem for UNT is that the last 8 helmets encompass roughly 20 years. Different colors, different designs...no stability whatsoever. Hopefully the SOW is here to stay for a while.

Very nice!

My fandom started during the daffy eagle days when the North Texas spirit mark oddly had orange & blue in it. The only helmet there that really makes me cringe is the SLC wannabe from the Teflon Todd era.....

Edited by Got5onIt

It is. Sorry. Emmitt is referring to the one before that which was on the helmet in '94, the year we won the Southland.

Rick

Yeah. Someone is auctioning it on eBay right now too, but that would be the most I'd paid for any of the helmets, based on the current bid price plus shipping. It's rare, but also one of my least favorite.

Yeah. Someone is auctioning it on eBay right now too, but that would be the most I'd paid for any of the helmets, based on the current bid price plus shipping. It's rare, but also one of my least favorite.

It's pretty damn ugly. Next to The Daffy possibly the worse ever. But a collection is a collection so you gotta get one.

Rick

It appears the only one you're missing is the one with the clip art looking eagle on the side.

Have I entered a bizarro universe where the Flying Worm doesn't exist?

• Upvote 2