Texas Tech (12/29/14)

CMJ

2 things about this game.

1. This game is a great example of why many people like the NBA but won't watch college basketball until maybe March. Sloppy basketball from a bunch of tall and athletic kids who can't shoot the ball.

2. Still struggling to get offense going from players not named Jordan Williams. That has to start happening, not just for this year but definitely going forward into next year.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

So does UT, so does Tech, so does LSU, so does USC...a great music program has nothing to do with a lack of athletics. The CoM is underfunded too compared to the programs I listed above.

I came off as a little negative with that comment. I was just trying to convey that we have enough potential donors to be able to fund an athletic program and be known for more than just our music program. I started off at UNT with a minor in music.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

We really need to work on creating our own shots. So many careless turnovers this season trying to run a "play" or traveling calls because guys cannot handle the ball. How about we work on shooting, dribbling, and creating our own shots for a whole week or longer in practice. We might see better results on the court.

2 things about this game.

1. This game is a great example of why many people like the NBA but won't watch college basketball until maybe March. Sloppy basketball from a bunch of tall and athletic kids who can't shoot the ball.

2. Still struggling to get offense going from players not named Jordan Williams. That has to start happening, not just for this year but definitely going forward into next year.

I agree, I've been bored the majority of this game.