Little Guys Movers

Cerebus

Oh yeah.  What was I thinking?  Doh!  laugh.gif

Don't let him read that - might hate to know the ads aren't working.

I used them for a move a few years back - they were great. Had one small break on an old piece of furniture and they took care of everything quickly.

I just used them this past Saturday, Sept 9.  They did a nice job, and didn't break anything.  Keep in mind the actual movers are sub contractors.  I live in North Fort Worth/Keller area.  I would recommend them.

[rant] every service-related industry is freakin sub-contracted these days, its ridiculous [/rant]

Finally a topic on this board I feel qualified to post about. Thanks for the kind words Harry and the rest. We are proud to be the official movers of North Texas Athletic. I cannot wait to see that across the top of our trucks with one of the new logos. It is a gift in kind that will fee up athletic funds for other uses.

We can move any place in the state of Texas, or in the states of the other locations we have. We do not sub contract or use contract labor. There are over a 120 Little Guys and they all work for the company. Enough with the self-promotion just wanted to clarify the sub contract thing.

See you in Tulsa.

Chad

Little Guys Movers

Guest JohnDenver

For the record, I used Little Guys when I graduated UNT and moved down to Lakewood (Dallas). Other companies want to charge hundreds of more dollars than LG .. so I "risked" it and went with that. I didn't know anything about them than they are local to Denton and I like to support local companies. They showed up, loaded and followed me down to my new place -- the only problem was my new place wasn't ready yet. The carpet needed to dry longer. My roomie had a seperate company move him.. they put his boxes and furniture in the lawn and hit the road. LG waited for my carpets to be dry and then unloaded to my place... They even helped with my roomies furniture (as I promised a big tip). Overall, great experience and they went out of their way to be the best they could be.

For the record, I used Little Guys when I graduated UNT and moved down to Lakewood (Dallas). Other companies want to charge hundreds of more dollars than LG .. so I "risked" it and went with that. I didn't know anything about them than they are local to Denton and I like to support local companies. They showed up, loaded and followed me down to my new place -- the only problem was my new place wasn't ready yet. The carpet needed to dry longer. My roomie had a seperate company move him.. they put his boxes and furniture in the lawn and hit the road. LG waited for my carpets to be dry and then unloaded to my place... They even helped with my roomies furniture (as I promised a big tip).  Overall, great experience and they went out of their way to be the best they could be.

Denver - You still live in Lakewood? I grew up in that area - Went to Lakewood, Long and Woodrow. After NT I moved back down to Dallas....not in Lakewood yet. I'm currently over in Old Lake Highlands.