2015 CUSA Men's Basketball Tournament

This happened to UCONN in 2011. Remember they limped into their conf tourney, played 4 games in 4 nights, won their conf, then won the whole thing!

Anything can happen in the NCAAs... If you have a Calhoun-type coach.

Im really only talking about mid major conferences and conferences that are likely to be a one bid league.

Im really only talking about mid major conferences and conferences that are likely to be a one bid league.

Then just do away with conference tournaments altogether and award the bid to the regular season champ. Break ties with a single game playoff.

/sarcasm

That will never happen, nor should it happen. If you are that worried about losing then you don't deserve the spot in the dance.

I'm fine with stacking the deck in the form of double byes for top seeds. That rewards the better teams for regular season excellence and still allows most teams a shot at the title.

He may be their "X factor", so to speak. I've always felt like he was their missing piece, and if he's on then they're the best team in the conference IMO.

You're obviously more in tune with my Miners than I am.

Omega looks like he was a great get for them and, as only a frosh, will be a load for CUSA teams to deal with for a long time coming.

The worst in the conference tourney.

So non-competitive that I'm not sure how the conference did not revoke our conference membership immediately following the blowout loss to Rice.

I honestly had no idea there was a game until I saw Brett Vito's spring football practice article that said basketball season is officially over.

Thank god. I can take off this suit and get into the shorts and flip-flops as the good lord above intended.

Now, somebody refresh my memory. Has UNT won a single conference tourney game since the advent of the great Tony Benford?

I honestly had no idea there was a game until I saw Brett Vito's spring football practice article that said basketball season is officially over.

Thank god. I can take off this suit and get into the shorts and flip-flops as the good lord above intended.

Now, somebody refresh my memory. Has UNT won a single conference tourney game since the advent of the great Tony Benford?

We beat rice last season.

10-seed North Texas 63, 15-seed Rice 62 in OT at the 2014 CUSA Tournament. Benford is now 1-3 in conference tournament games (although we did learn that if someone could manage to lose 4 tournament games in single elimination fashion in three years, it would be Benny)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1