UNT QB

GreenTexan13

As far as DW's playing time is concerned, let us hope that garbage time begins around halftime against Nichols State, because I doubt we'll be fortunate enough for that to happen on Thursday. If a blowout does happen against Nichols, I won't be real happy if DW doesn't get close to a quarters worth of work in that game. Not necessarily because I'm looking for DW to immediately take over as starter, but because Greer is a six foot five pocket passing target, and he has shown some tendency to be injury prone during his career. I'm a big fan of getting your backups ready for prime time at every opportunity.

Greer did exactly what was asked of him,...and that was to manage the game and not turn the ball over. Nothing more, nothing less. He's only going to get better at reading D's, going further into his checks and finding the open guy and getting him the ball.

I swear, some of you folks think QB'ing is as easy as making instant oatmeal or something.

Rick

Thanks Rick and oh so true. I was on the sideline against SMU and like with DT the players have confidence in JG

Nothing said here tops that. What we really need is to give Carlos Harris a little more return blocking support instead going for punt blocks that more times than not result in drive extending penalties of the opponent.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1