SMU Fountains, Admin Door

Jason Howeth

Rivalries are the best, don't you think? Well, in honor of our renewed SMU rivalry (yes, it IS a rivalry), and Dunham's epic rant, I wanted to hear of the best non-athletic rivalry acts buried in the closet.

To start off, I know in the 80s or 90s, pranks would go back and forth until UNT finally won one year by painting the SMU administration building doors Kelly Green.

And for a harmless start-up, any braves souls want to take care of this tonight?

http://pistolsfiringblog.com/missouri-state-fans-dyed-osus-library-fountain-maroon/

• Upvote 2

Are you sure that was MTSU? UNT students have been making that _UNT _ART joke every year. I saw it written up there 2 different times in my undergrad.

it happened the weekend of the mtsu game, so perhaps I just assumed. either way, despite it being rather low-hanging fruit, it's some solid graffiti-ing.

and, I mean, they really should change that sign.

It would be pretty fitting for us to win tomorrow and light the tower, since they're the ones that inspired that idea anyway by painting Hurley's doors red and blue. Who knows, maybe Dallas Hall, or whatever building has the clock tower on it, will be lit red and blue when they beat some bad FCS team some day.

• Upvote 1