Best Place in DFW for Apparel? Gear, chairs etc

JRock

Over priced apogee store, rally house in Flower Mound, there are some nice nike polos on UNT athletic site.

I bought the last two chairs from Rally House in Plano yesterday. Hopefully they get some more soon. The girl at the register was a UNT alum and was speaking proudly about UNT to some OSU fans making a purchase. She said sales of UNT merchandise has taken off there and that they've had to cut back on some of the UT and A&M merchandise facings to make room.
  • Upvote 5

Any suggestions?

The Rally House in Flower Mound is closer, and they have a larger selection than most places. Of course the stadium store probably has the largest selection. Voertmans, and the Campus Bookstore are also good places to look.

Edited by Side Show Joe

I bought the last two chairs from Rally House in Plano yesterday. Hopefully they get some more soon. The girl at the register was a UNT alum and was speaking proudly about UNT to some OSU fans making a purchase. She said sales of UNT merchandise has taken off there and that they've had to cut back on some of the UT and A&M merchandise facings to make room.

Just went there tonight and I was pleasantly surprised how much UNT stuff they had and it was all pretty good and quality stuff. Anyone that lives in the area or passes by there should definitely stop by.

Just went there tonight and I was pleasantly surprised how much UNT stuff they had and it was all pretty good and quality stuff. Anyone that lives in the area or passes by there should definitely stop by.

Swung by Friday (we left Saturday morning) and were quite impressed - outfitted the whole family with new stuff, but was sad the polos had alreayd been picked over (but the new t-shirt gets two thumbs up.)