Two Paycheck Games vs Home/Home With Regional G5

greenit

You have Former Service Academy folks. 95% of former service folks don't give two cents about the academies. Most are die hard fans of their favorite schools , just like you and me.

Agree. In 20 years of active duty, I never once heard any discussion about the AF Academy football team unless it was from former faculty members complaining about all the special treatment the football team when compared to the rest of the student body. Personally, I wouldn't drive ten miles to see the Academy play. They hold no more interest to me than say, Sul Ross State.

Don't sell yourself short, you have proven yourself more than capable of complaining about multiple things at the same time. Your ability to multi-complain is unrivaled.

It would be a source of pride if you told me that my multi-complaining was on par with Benford's multi-substitution skill set.

And we get to see those for at least another 2 years.

See what I did there?

• Upvote 1

We need to keep scheduling the service academy's I.e. Army, Navy, and Air Force. Also have we not tried to get

A BYU or Boise, or even Vanderbilt to come here to play. I would take any of them on a home and home.

Considering BYU can get Texas in a home and hone, I doubt they'll give us one.

This isn't within the confines of your question but here's what id like to see RV go after.

If we're going to play an FCs make it SFA or Sam. Schools that are close by that would hopefully be able to bring a few with them along with a guaranteed W for the good guys.

The other teams we should be focusing on are the lower P5 schools, either for home and homes or money games. Kansas, Mississippi State, Purdue, Iowa State, Kansas State, NC State, Colorado. Teams that we would hopefully have a shot of coming away with the win but also have some name recognition attached.

• Upvote 1