Naked Eugene Levy Scrappy disrespected by CUSA

jdennis82

Only one explanation makes sense for the current version of Scrappy: they wanted extra publicity on every "ugliest mascots in the NCAA" list.

Thanks to O'bannon, we don't have to worry about kids stumbling into new Scrappy when playing a mascot game on NCAA '15.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

All they need to do is fabricate the costume closer to the new Scrappy illustration. I think it comes down to the company they hired to make it. Complete loss of translation. The company I work for sometimes makes actual costumes from our characters. I have a lot of experience with this. It's really not difficult to do. They accepted a product that clearly was not made to specifications. Now...how to get our athletic leadership to fix it.

Did we pay someone to make a new Scrappy without knowing what it would look like, and therefore we were committed to it no matter how it turned out?

Otherwise, I want to meet the man that saw a preliminary drawing and approved it.

Eugene-Levy-008.jpg

Edited by greenminer
  • Upvote 1