2014 Season Tickets go on Sale 2/3

Eddie Delgado

Tickets will go on sale Monday 2/3 for the 2014 season. If you already have made a deposit we will be calling you to set up appts or pick out seats. if you have been waiting for them to go on "full sale" the day is this coming Monday. So take the weekend to talk to your wife, significant other, your accountant or talk to yourself to get the best seats. We are coming off a 9-4 season guys. Let's support the Mean Green.

Give me a call at 940-369-5380 or email me at eddie.delgado@unt.edu for info on pricing and possible payment plans.

Thanks Guys!

Edited by Eddie Delgado
  • Upvote 5

It's fantastic that there is a ticket office representative posting on the board. Thanks to the athletic department for making/letting this happen and let's hope there is a massive increase in season ticket sales. Also very proud of the AD for ramping up sales so early this year.

Hopefully 2/3 is also the release date for the full schedule from CUSA.

2014 Football Season Tickets Go On Sale Monday, Feb. 3
Schedule To Feature Six Home Games, Including Visit From SMU On Sept. 6

spacer.gif9655883.jpeg
spacer.gif

spacer.gif

Jan. 31, 2014

Season tickets for the 2014 North Texas football season will go on sale on Monday, Feb. 3.

The Mean Green, coming off a 9-4 inaugural season in Conference USA and a victory in the New Year's Day Heart of Dallas Bowl, will play six home games at Apogee Stadium in 2014. The home slate opens with a game against cross-metroplex rival SMU on September 6, followed by Nicholls State on September 20. North Texas will also host four Conference USA games yet to be determined.

Fans can renew season tickets and purchase new season tickets beginning Monday, and may do so online, in person at the North Texas Athletic Ticket Office at Apogee Stadium, or by phone at 940-565-2527 or 800-868-2366.

Those fans with season tickets for the 2013 season have until June 1, 2014, to renew their tickets.

Club-level season tickets cost $375 this year. For more information on purchasing Club tickets, contact the Mean Green Club at (940) 369-7284.

Priority sideline tickets, in sections 101-109 and 201-212, will be $160. Tickets in sections 105, 206 and 207 require a $500 donation to the Mean Green Club for every four seats. Tickets in sections 103, 104, 205, 106, 107, and 208 require a donation to the Mean Green Club of $250 for every four tickets or $125 for two tickets.

North Endzone Reserved tickets are $130. The Family Fun Pack, located in the North Endzone Reserved sections, are $95 each purchased in multiples of four, and include food and drink for four from the Apogee Stadium concessions stands.

General Admission season tickets in the north endzone wing sections are $65 each.

• Upvote 2

I'll be re-newing my MGC membership and maybe go up a level along with the purchase of 2 season tickets for the 2014 football campaign but probably won't be doing that.today but hopefully before the Spring game.

We have to set a record in season tickets sales this Fall, folks. We just have to do it and from what we all witnessed on New Years Day at the historic Cotton Bowl stadium...............why not?

And like THOR I also ask: When will we know the teams and dates of our home schedule?

GMG!

Edited by PlummMeanGreen

I tried to renew my stadium club season tickets today, was told ticket office can't do it, and transferred to Roy in sales, where I got a recording. After an hour I called back,connected with Roy,put on lengthy hold,and told that Jessica was handling stadium club renewals. Roy also said renewals going out in mail this week, and it would be easier just to wait.Since Troy was promoted, I can't tell who is on first.