Kill 4, Maim And Wound 9 Others...10 Years Probabion.

Tarrant County authorities looking for Ethan Couch, ‘affluenza’ teen

http://www.star-telegram.com/news/local/community/fort-worth/article49944110.html

Authorities were searching Tuesday evening for Ethan Couch, the Fort Worth teenager sentenced to probation two years ago after killing four people in a drunken-driving crash.

Citing anonymous sources, WFAA reported that a warrant was issued for Couch after he missed an appointment with his probation officer. The sources said officers couldn’t find Couch or his mother. His father reportedly said he didn’t know where they were......

Good job Judge Boyd...moron!

Rick

Edited by FirefightnRick
  • Upvote 1

I doubt anyone didn't see this coming. The only surprising part is that he fled the country. How insane is that, and his mother is helping him do it while the father "wonders where they are." He knew he violated his parole and would have to serve the entire suspended 10-year sentence. 

• Upvote 1

Sounds like there's something sick going on between him and his mother. I couldn't even imagine my mother doing something like that for me no matter how "affluenzad" I was.

200.gif

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, oldguystudent said:

He and his mother are in custody in mexico

I hope the paperwork to get the little rat and mama rat returned to Tarrant County goes poco a poco. They need to enjoy the hospitality of a Mexican jail for a while. Better yet, our Mexican friends can charge them and give them a nice little sentence to be served before extradition. Hey, I can wish for things can't I ?

10 minutes ago, EagleMBA said:

I hope the paperwork to get the little rat and mama rat returned to Tarrant County goes poco a poco. They need to enjoy the hospitality of a Mexican jail for a while. Better yet, our Mexican friends can charge them and give them a nice little sentence to be served before extradition. Hey, I can wish for things can't I ?

I do enjoy a bit of schadenfreude knowing they're sitting in a Mexican jail right now.  Even if only a holding cell, you know that place ain't the Hyatt.  I was thinking that with their financial resources, they're actually luck the police got to them before the cartels did.

On December 29, 2015 at 0:04 PM, oldguystudent said:

I do enjoy a bit of schadenfreude knowing they're sitting in a Mexican jail right now.  Even if only a holding cell, you know that place ain't the Hyatt.  I was thinking that with their financial resources, they're actually luck the police got to them before the cartels did.

Thought Mom and Dad had split and Mom did not have near the cash she once had.  

What I learned...if you are on the lam and want a pizza...go order in person, pick it up yourself and pay cash. Or better yet, skip the pizza. What's pizza without beer anyway? That delivery guy can lead the cops right to you. Never too old to learn something new. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

18 minutes ago, KRAM1 said:

What I learned...if you are on the lam and want a pizza...go order in person, pick it up yourself and pay cash. Or better yet, skip the pizza. What's pizza without beer anyway? That delivery guy can lead the cops right to you. Never too old to learn something new. 

Mrs. Couch:  Yes, I'd like one pizza, and hurry!  I'm on the lam!

Pizza guy:  So you want lamb on your pizza?

Mrs. Couch:  No!  I'm ON the lam!

Pizza guy:  Lady, I don't care WHAT you're in to.  What do you want on your pizza?

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, KRAM1 said:

It wasn't the delivery guy. It was the phone they used. The government is watching...

in this case, thank god.

Too bad juvenile probation rules only allow 120 days of jail time. They are working to transfer him to adult probation. That will happen before he is realeased. When he messes up again, he wil go for the full 10, or what's left of it.

19 hours ago, oldguystudent said:

While the mother has landed on US soil, the son is fighting deportation to the US.  Meanwhile, it appears they had a gun in their hotel room in Mexico.  That's a BIG no-no in Mexico.  

Story

Right, only the cartel members are allowed guns in Mexico. ?

I can't believe he is fighting extradition. That is great, because the time in Mexican prison won't count for the 120 days he will have to do upon his return to Tarrant County. And Mexican prison ain't easy, at all (so I hear). 

He will serve 120 days upon his return and be transferred to adult probation. With the national media spotlight on this now, when he violates again, he will get thrown in for what is left of the full 10. And he will violate. Just look at the behavior of his mother...

Edited by UNT90

On ‎1‎/‎1‎/‎2016 at 9:58 AM, UNT90 said:

Right, only the cartel members are allowed guns in Mexico. ?

I can't believe he is fighting extradition. That is great, because the time in Mexican prison won't count for the 120 days he will have to do upon his return to Tarrant County. And Mexican prison ain't easy, at all (so I hear). 

He will serve 120 days upon his return and be transferred to adult probation. With the national media spotlight on this now, when he violates again, he will get thrown in for what is left of the full 10. And he will violate. Just look at the behavior of his mother...

Maybe he's already someone's girlfriend in there.

As far as I can tell, he's still fighting deportation to the US, all the while, being held in a Mexican immigration detention facility, which @UNT90 points out, does not count toward the 120 days he'll likely eventually serve in the US.  If he's being held in custody in Mexico, I cannot for the life of me understand why he'd be fighting deportation to the US.  The charges aren't going to go away.  

Meanwhile, his mother's attorney says of her actions:

though "the public may not like what she did, may not agree with what she did, or may have strong feelings against what she did," she had done nothing illegal and wanted to get back to Texas as soon as possible.

I'm no lawyer, but holing up with your fugitive son, regardless of whether you were the brilliant mastermind behind it or not, seems like it would bring charges of some sort.

Edited by oldguystudent