HOD Which side we we buy tickets for?

GMG24

Buy through university and you will get the right seats.

Yes. As for seat locations, you'll get seats based on point status. If you are active season ticket holder, donor, etc., the seats are typically going to be pretty good.

Biggest reason to go through UNT - direct financial reward to the university for tickets sold. I have that straight from the horse's mouth.

• Upvote 1

RV said the other night the 1st 100k of ticket sales/revenue to the bowl benefit the athletic department directly. So yes we should all buy them through the AD.

Also, if you aren't a MGC member or season ticket holder (can't imagine why not), find someone who is and get your tickets through them. You'll get better seats and it'll give the impression that our donors buy bowl tickets in bunches.

• Upvote 2

Also, if you aren't a MGC member or season ticket holder (can't imagine why not), find someone who is and get your tickets through them. You'll get better seats and it'll give the impression that our donors buy bowl tickets in bunches.

...unless those upon whom you hope to impress this read your post, of course.

If one of those said donors will inbox me I would be interested. Recently married and Graduated doesn't leave a bunch of $ in the budget to purchase season tickets. I will one day though.

Umm Why was I not informed about the new Alumni program?? I received no information on that before or after graduation… They had my correct mailing address. Seems to me like that would come in the mail with the diploma and be handed out multiple other times. Thank you all for the information.