Thank You UNT!

warcat

Isn't UTSA one of the youngest teams in the nation ?

Glad u had fun , safe travels back to all.

Maybe we can beat u guys on the hardwood for the battle for 15th place !!

Thanks.

You guys (and everyone else) will beat us on the hardwood this season. Might be our worst team ever.

Class act post there Rick... Much appreciation. With UNT fans like you it makes it hard to hate y'all!

Where's UNT90 when you need him?? Lol

Right here, Kitty.

still have done nothing, built nothing, are nothing. But congrats on beating us when we played one of the worse games we have plaee all year.

Congrats to Rice or winning the West.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Right here, Kitty.

still have done nothing, built nothing, are nothing. But congrats on beating us when we played one of the worse games we have plaee all year.

Congrats to Rice or winning the West.

Awesome... I never once said anything about program comparisons.. All I ever harped on was the team itself. I told y'all this team plays hard and truly cares about being the best they can be. All y'all wanted to do was disrespect and crack jokes. Well, joke's on you this year... Til we meet again next year, friend.

• Upvote 4

As one of the biggest instigators leading up to this game... I want to thank you guys for the opportunity y'all presented UTSA today.

All shit talking aside, this was a HUGE opportunity for us, and we definitely appreciate it. Good luck the rest of the season... Finish strong!

Weird post. Not sure why it has so many plus ones. So you're basically saying we handed you the game? Is that the opportunity we presented to you? I'd partly agree with that but sort of a strange thing to say. Other than predicting a NT win I stayed out of the absurd trash talk, but camouflaged condescending posts like this rub me the wrong way more than that garbage.

The least innovative offense in America. Like banging your head into a wall over and over again and expecting a different result. It was absolutely "turrible" as Charles Barkley would state.

It was turrible, and it happened all year. Most of the time, the team rose above the poor offensive coaching. Here and Tulane, they did not! Oh well,it is a good year. Let's go bowling!