The Entire Nation is Watching the UNT Georgia Game!

Harry

This is a good team. I'm impressed. UGA are classless lil bitches, scoring that last TD

unfortuneately (or maybe fortunately?) they needed the cosmetic points and they did it with back-ups. If you don't like a team scoring, don't let them score.

hell of a game, green...we had our opportunities to really make this interesting...the two misses to Marcus Smith, the not doing anything with the fumble, and the missed picks for Buyers, Whitfield and Wright (albeit, all tough plays) were really the difference in this one not being as thrilling a finish as it could've been. I'm proud of this team.

• Upvote 5

I had a great time surrounded by UGA fans on the home side. They were definitely giving UNT some respectful comments. I got a "what conference is North Texas in?" from the guy in front of me when we tied the game, and he said it is a very respectful way. He asked about who we had played, and he was impressed with the team.

I also had a former Ark St. player stop and say hi. I didn't catch his name, but he said he was impressed with the performance of NT as well.

I was proud of our guys, and it was really fun being the only guy standing and cheering in a sea of red several times during the game.

• Upvote 3