NT Soccer @ OU (FSSW)

Mean Green Matt

5-0, Final. The announcers are very one-sided. You don't ever lose a game 5 - 0 because of "mistakes." The female announcer was mentioning it was due to mistakes on the Sooner's side. I played competitive soccer for over 10 years and you can only lose a game that bad because you are playing against a much better team, period.

Edited by bleedgreen4ever
  • Upvote 2

5-0, Final. The announcers are very one-sided. You don't ever lose a game 5 - 0 because of "mistakes." The female announcer was mentioning it was due to mistakes on the Sooner's side. I played competitive soccer for over 10 years and you can only lose a game that bad because you are playing against a much better team, period.

+1. Very true. They kept trying to find excuses for the OU performance.

Wish, they could get on tv more. I didn't think I liked to watch soccer much, but have really enjoyed the OU and TCU broadcasts. I am sure it has nothing to do with NT dominating two teams with a lot more resources.

NT soccer has always been good but never able to get over that last hurdle to national prominence, great start to that this year.

Our women's soccer team is a top 25 team. Mark it.

There is no doubt they'll be ranked in the top 25. If not after this game, which is probably not enough to crack in with enough votes, they'll still be ranked sooner than later assuming they keep dominating their games like today.

Edited by bleedgreen4ever

What club did you play for Matt? Did you get to play in Dallas Cup? I spent lots of years in the competitive club circles as a club president, team manager, tournament chairman, Dallas Cup volunteer, etc. in the area of Dallas and know a bunch of coaches, team admins, refs, etc. around the Classic League folks and teams. Who was your coach and what club did you play with?

Edited by KRAM1