I'm going to agree with Ms. Schilleci on this

Harry

http://www.meangreensports.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/dan_mccarney_848208.html

Heres the facts that Im leaning on. Unless you have credentials that I'm unaware of I'm waging that its safe to say there's no conspiracy. Don't twist my words. I said there's a reason why he's not out there yet. I didn't say his fragile confidence was the only reason why he wasnt getting PT. I would put money on the fact that he will be out on the field soon.

• Upvote 3

http://www.meangreensports.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/dan_mccarney_848208.html

Heres the facts that Im leaning on. Unless you have credentials that I'm unaware of I'm waging that its safe to say there's no conspiracy. Don't twist my words. I said there's a reason why he's not out there yet. I didn't say his fragile confidence was the only reason why he wasnt getting PT. I would put money on the fact that he will be out on the field soon.

IE....the true freshman QB is going to see playing time at HOME before a friendly crowd rather than against a hostile crowd on the road in a tight game (Ohio). I have no problem with this strategy.

• Upvote 1

We sat down our 3 year incumbent starter at qb (whom many UNT folks wanted when he was at Southlake Carroll) for a true freshman and won. Now it seems that he will be our starter for now. If Thompson continues to falter and if McCarney truly wants to win, he'll give Williams a shot (which may very well happen) since his redshirt for this year has already been burned.

Edited by Cougar King
  • Downvote 2