The need for more hype during UNT games

bleedgreen4ever

If there are to be new traditions for UNT, they need to be decided by the student body and not a bunch of geezers who haven't been in school since the Carter administration or before 2005. (I'm 27 btw so I can say that.)

Some of these suggestions make me wanna puke but in the end, I'm glad I threw away that scholarship letter from UNT.

• Downvote 6

If there are to be new traditions for UNT, they need to be decided by the student body and not a bunch of geezers who haven't been in school since the Carter administration or before 2005. (I'm 27 btw so I can say that.)

Some of these suggestions make me wanna puke but in the end, I'm glad I threw away that scholarship letter from UNT.

I'm most definitely glad UNT did not waste its money on someone like you. Too bad it even went as far as offering you a scholarship.

Seriously. Fck you.

Edited by Rudy
  • Upvote 1

1st, your previous post gets a comedy silver medal. TCU does not draw 50k per game, and you really tout a fear the frog banner when you are really a lizard. That would be equal to Weatherford High waving a "Fear the Kangaroo" banner. Frogs are nothing to fear. Also, your game last week was more of a home fame for LSU since they outdrew you by 2 to 1.

The post above takes the comedy gold. You only wish you were offered a scholarship to UNT. I figure you spend all your time here due to some sort of green envy condition. Sad even even the TCU fans run you off their board. 27 going on 12.

• Upvote 3

LOL...alright, that made me chuckle. You're gonna make some people mad if you keep it up though. I hope you're not a sock puppet here, because I think you bring a lot of levity and brighten up this place.

BTW, did how did that smooth BF'ing feel last Saturday in Arlington? LSU did TCU "FroggyStyle" for sure.

Nothing like laying an egg in your "hometown" on national TV.

• Upvote 2

So you think the Carter administration and 2005 somehow correlate? Pick up a history book sometime. Btw, I was looking through our scholarship records, and your offer was for janitorial. Sorry to hear you picked up your trade elsewhere. Best of luck with that.

Just one more thing about your fancy-dancy stadium, LizzarsStyle. The day will come when you will realize that there is nothing sadder than a near extinct mascot in a wide and empty reptile house. I hate to go all apocalyptic on you Liz, but THAT DAY SHALL COME TO PASS JUST AS SURE AS THE TURNING OF THE EARTH.

Sure, so do I, but, why should we settle for one or the other? Hype or football success? Demand excellence from our program in all areas.

We are in total agreement on your last point. However, I go to games and stay until the end even if we are loosing. I have a blast at every game I attend because football happens. Everything else is just background. My demographic may not be the biggest, but it does exist.

Edited by RAGEMASTER5000

We are in total agreement on your last point. However, I go to games and stay until the end even if we are loosing. I have a blast at every game I attend because football happens. Everything else is just background. My demographic may not be the biggest, but it does exist.

Right there with you, although Dodge's team that laid an egg in Houston against Rice tested my resolve on this one.