UNT's Lance Dunbar

StealthEagle84

Dunbar gets some fantasy love from the Talented Mr. Roto.

"Dallas Cowboys: I say the running back on the Cowboys with the most fantasy points at the end of the year? Lance Dunbar. You heard me. What I'm thinking: Other than DeMarco Murray will get hurt? Once Dunbar gets healthy, they're going to use him in a "Darren Sproles-type role" (that's actually what they said they'll do, not just me thinking it) and this is a pass-first team (31st in rush attempts last year). Bill Callahan promises a more balanced approach, but I'll believe it when I see it. Same thing for Murray staying on the field."

Matthew Berry's 32 Bold Predictions

• Upvote 1

Dunbar gets some fantasy love from the Talented Mr. Roto.

"Dallas Cowboys: I say the running back on the Cowboys with the most fantasy points at the end of the year? Lance Dunbar. You heard me. What I'm thinking: Other than DeMarco Murray will get hurt? Once Dunbar gets healthy, they're going to use him in a "Darren Sproles-type role" (that's actually what they said they'll do, not just me thinking it) and this is a pass-first team (31st in rush attempts last year). Bill Callahan promises a more balanced approach, but I'll believe it when I see it. Same thing for Murray staying on the field."

Matthew Berry's 32 Bold Predictions

I picked up Dunbar last round.