GAME DAY!

UNT 90 Grad

Greetings and good morning from California. Cant wait for kick off and to beat the Vandals.

I am ready to see the MeanGreen Win at home on the season opener, start the season with confidence.

Calling it now, DT has an amazing year, plays with a chip on his shoulders all season long. No better way to silence the haters than to get the job done.

First play: Playaction Touchdown Pass (Just for you KingDL)

• Upvote 1

hilbert-jackson-sacks-lsu-qb-o.gif

Here's to my adopted player, Hilbert Jackson. He will corner-blitz their redshirt freshman quarterback's ass off today.

GO MEAN GREEN !!

Edited by EagleMBA
  • Upvote 1

Yes, please tap the brakes talking about feeling sorry for anyone who goes against your son because of how he played in high school. We certainly all hope that Connor does a great job and know that you are proud. You don't see other players dads on here talking up their sons like that. This is college football man, not daddy ball; why not let Connor's play do the talking?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Yes, please tap the brakes talking about feeling sorry for anyone who goes against your son because of how he played in high school. We certainly all hope that Connor does a great job and know that you are proud. You don't see other players dads on here talking up their sons like that. This is college football man, not daddy ball; why not let Connor's play do the talking?

Whether he taps the brakes or not doesn'tchange how excited he is or how well Connor's going to play. Connor's potential is through the roof with his size and strength and the kid plays pissed off. Can't wait to watch. He's a redshirt freshman I'd be most looking forward to watch play regardless of whether I know him or not.

On a separate note, thank The Lord for football today! Been waiting for this for too long!

I'm with you Billy. I certainly wasn't knocking Connor or his dad in any way. Simply put, dads don't tout their sons on message boards in FBS college football. Maybe in high school, but at this level and beyond, let the kids play do the talking and then there will be plenty of folks sharing those (hopefully) same feelings and thoughts about Connor's play.