Just found it on Netflix. Might give it a shot.

Me too..have watched the first three episodes so far....good stuff.

Also try:

House of Cards and

Orange is the New Black.

Foyle's War

All are on Netflix...good stuff.

Edited by KRAM1

Me too..have watched the first three episodes so far....good stuff.

Also try:

House of Cards and

Orange is the New Black.

Foyle's War

All are on Netflix...good stuff.

Loved Orange is the New Black. Finished it in less than a week. I liked House of Cards, but I started it while the kid was still home, so kept getting distracted, and got lost. Once I get lost in a serial, I don't tend to return. I've never heard of Foyle's War.

Sat. Night

Is what is showing now season 1, 2 or 3??? I just picked it up on Netflix recently (thank you for the head's up...good show) and have now watched all of season 1 and 2...is season 3 on TV now?

• Upvote 1

I'm digging Low Winter Sun. Very film noir-ish.

Granted, I think I am one of 27 people watching it based on the ratings, so it probably won't last beyond this season. :lol: At least AMC won't pull the plug before the end of the first ten episodes like a network would. FOX especially has about a 3 week window - no patience at all. Which still strikes me as funny since they used to give their shows the most time back when I was in HS.

So yeah, FOX isn't cool.

I'm digging Low Winter Sun. Very film noir-ish.

Granted, I think I am one of 27 people watching it based on the ratings, so it probably won't last beyond this season. :lol: At least AMC won't pull the plug before the end of the first ten episodes like a network would. FOX especially has about a 3 week window - no patience at all. Which still strikes me as funny since they used to give their shows the most time back when I was in HS.

So yeah, FOX isn't cool.

Per the E news report on TheTicket yesterday, Low Winter Sun is cut after just 3 episodes. They may finish rolling out what's already been produced.

Per the E news report on TheTicket yesterday, Low Winter Sun is cut after just 3 episodes. They may finish rolling out what's already been produced.

They shot a full ten before the first episode was ever aired (gotta love cable networks for committing before they know how they'll be received), so I guess they'll air the entire season like they did with Rubicon. A quick search just now didn't turn up any news that it was already nixed though. I know AMC is concerned about it because it shed 41% of its audience from week 1 to 2, but nothing talking about cancellation (yet).

Edited by CMJ

In about 3 weeks I will be going through Burn Notice withdrawal symptoms. I am looking for a replacement show. Graceland, Covert Affairs, nothing else on USA appeals to me right now.

I may catch Hell on Wheels on reruns or something. That one shows more promise than anything else I see out there.

For any Burn Notice fans - "rumor" is that there will be a spin off show of the adventures of Sam Axe and Jesse Porter. Bruce Campbell lives on!