2013 UNT Record Poll

NT03

Definitely not, but when you stalk a fan site that has nothing to do with your school, it indicates you really don't have a life outside of the Internet.

See Cougar Queen, Froggie Style (probably the saddest example), and Green Light to Greatness (also known as Checkfacts until people started ignoring him).

Really sad examples of a lack of a real life.

Careful, you're on your way to joining them.

lol

I post on here because I enjoy conversing with other fans. Post on UTSA sites as well but Im not the kind that just wants to sit around and listen to all UTSA fans talk about how great we are. I enjoy variety. If you were still in the Slumbelt I probably wouldnt be here but your a future conference mate so you kind of do have some connection to my school.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

lol

I post on here because I enjoy conversing with other fans. Post on UTSA sites as well but Im not the kind that just wants to sit around and listen to all UTSA fans talk about how great we are. I enjoy variety. If you were still in the Slumbelt I probably wouldnt be here but your a future conference mate so you kind of do have some connection to my school.

I wouldn't make fun of the Sunbelt too much. UTSA would get taken being the woodshed by most of that conference. You guys had a descent record last year with a laughable schedule. I like UTSA but get real.

• Upvote 2

I voted 5-7. I think we have two wins for sure over Idaho and UTSA. Then we will get 3 other wins over the rest of the schedule. I see probable losses against Rice, Tulsa, Ohio, and Ball State, as well as the sure loss at Georgia. That leaves @ Tulane, @ La Tech, @ Southern Miss, home to MUTS, and home to UTEP. I think we will win the home games and win one of the road games, most likely Tulane. Remember this about Tulane and Tulsa--they both are leaving the conference after this year. Just as we saw last year in the SBC, and all other teams have seen when they leave their conferences to go somewhere else, the breaks don't really seem to get "called" your way very often. I doubt many 50/50 calls in CUSA conference play will go Tulane, Tulsa, or ECUs way this fall. Same thing will happen for Western Kentucky in SBC play, too.

Edited by untjim1995
  • Upvote 1