I like pecan pie too.

--amen..

and I live on Pecan Ave. and my high school annual was called the Pecan in another town in an area once known as Pecan Valley because of the river running through it was called the Pecan Bayou.

--amen..

and I live on Pecan Ave. and my high school annual was called the Pecan in another town in an area once known as Pecan Valley because of the river running through it was called the Pecan Bayou.

Always thought you might be some kind of a nut! Now we all know...a Texas pecan! Greatness...best nut ever.

Always thought you might be some kind of a nut! Now we all know...a Texas pecan! Greatness...best nut ever.

I almost wrote that explains my opinions...hahha.. But consider that there have been a lot of nuts in history.. Wright brothers, Columbus, Galileo, and even those who thought we could get to the moon etc. Often the "nuts" are right.

Edited by SCREAMING EAGLE-66

The original topic - the changing demographics of Texas & how that will change our political complexion - is both interesting & critically important but has been derailed into a discussion of which is the sillier source for news, the Colbert Report or Fox News. Sad. Makes me miss our invigorating discussions of which helmet logo is best.

Edited by GTWT
  • Upvote 1