Brian Pullen, DT, China Springs

Harry

I know the kid. Grades are good (3.0) height may be a issue (6'0") and he hasn't gotten the exposure he should. Lots of offers from DII schools and calls from DI-AA but holding out for the best offer. Hopefully MEANGREEN!!

Our greatest need is DL. Since his highlight tapes are all OL can you provide some insight into his play on the DL? Love his vertical of 285"

Edited by UNTLifer

He started at NG beginning of this last season. Made the first 3 tackles of the game and a kid rolled on his ankle and he got a ankle sprain. Coach took him out of game on DL but played him the entire game on the OL. Coach never played him on the DL again. DL coach wanted him bad but head coach made the final call on that. He has played out of position his entire high school career. He is a great DL. He is very strong. Kid benches 400lb squats 650. All I can tell you is that he is a great DL but hasn't been given the opportunity to show off his talent. He has played out of position which is really sad!! Wishing him the best of Luck...

• Upvote 1

He started at NG beginning of this last season. Made the first 3 tackles of the game and a kid rolled on his ankle and he got a ankle sprain. Coach took him out of game on DL but played him the entire game on the OL. Coach never played him on the DL again. DL coach wanted him bad but head coach made the final call on that. He has played out of position his entire high school career. He is a great DL. He is very strong. Kid benches 400lb squats 650. All I can tell you is that he is a great DL but hasn't been given the opportunity to show off his talent. He has played out of position which is really sad!! Wishing him the best of Luck...

Well Shortysp30 remind him to get interested in NT. :thumbsu:

• Upvote 2

Appreciate the info Shorty! Sorry that he had to play out of position but sounds like a team guy which is nice.

I here he just recently received a call from one of the recruiters. Word is they are suppose to call him today with and offer or some news. Hope this kid gets a chance to play the game and a paid for education. He will work his butt off for it. Whoever gets the kid is going to have a great player both on the field and off the field. Wishing him the best

• Upvote 3

I here he just recently received a call from one of the recruiters. Word is they are suppose to call him today with and offer or some news. Hope this kid gets a chance to play the game and a paid for education. He will work his butt off for it. Whoever gets the kid is going to have a great player both on the field and off the field. Wishing him the best

Will Shorty

Just make sure if he get that call that he get his butt up here. :lolu: