Could this be the biggest UNT sports weekend in history ?

NT03

You think you can win a pissing match with TCU because they are a little down this year? Damn you are dumb. They had 47K at that game and we had what, 10K (maybe)? They have been in BCS bowl games and moved up to the B12. We haven't had a winning season in 8 years.

Unbelievable.

No need for a pissing match with them. We know what TCU is and I can only hope we will one day do what TCU has done the last decade or so. I just don't see the need for a TCU fan to be on our board putting us down when there is no history (at least recent) of the two schools playing each other in football and basketball.

I must say it's nice to see some trash talk from other regional schools. We may not be where we want to be yet, but things are finally looking up.

With that said, keep the trash talk coming CougarQueen and FrogLegs...it must feel great to talk trash a day after you get your asses handed to you...yet again.

You're only as good as your last win....or loss.

ULL at Florida is huge proof of that. Is ULL really deserving of being in the SunBelt? Does Florida really deserve the #6 ranking?

I got some Marshall fans to terrorize this week, so I'll make this brief...

...forty-four to twenty-one.

That's cute. A team that was ranked last season beats up a team that managed 5-7 last season.

Meanwhile, wasn't Houston supposed to be competitive with Tulsa (41-7)? Wasn't Houston supposed be competitive with SMU (72-42)? Wasn't Houston also supposed to stomp Texas State (30-13)? Houston also should've had ECU locked up. But no, Houston didn't (48-28). Most of the losses on Houston's schedule were expected wins.

This may be a shock to you, but Houston is 4-6. This is clearly not the same Houston that was on fire last season. I appreciate your enthusiasm, but enthusiasm doesn't make up for bad losses. Especially bad losses against teams that should've been big wins. Be a Houston fan, that's your thing. Just remember that none of us on this board will see our respective teams in the Rose Bowl. Maybe in the future, and be hopeful and supportive of that.

But this isn't NCAA '13. Put the controller down and live in the real world, son.

Edited by meangreendork

All tickets on stubhub are sold out, plus people on our board are still scrambling for tickets. I'll take a pic for you today. :)

i'm waiting for the picture... also... i didn't realize that your stadium only held 25,827, because that's the official reported attendance, and you said it was a sell-out...

can we get a picture of how many fans were there when it was 41-0 as well?

i'm waiting for the picture... also... i didn't realize that your stadium only held 25,827, because that's the official reported attendance, and you said it was a sell-out...

can we get a picture of how many fans were there when it was 41-0 as well?

We still outdrew you guys by a wide margin. 25,827 is godawful by our standards and amazing by yours.

• Downvote 1

We still outdrew you guys by a wide margin. 25,827 is godawful by our standards and amazing by yours.

congrats on outdrawing a 3-6 team that was playing a 2-7 University of South Alabama team that isn't even a full D-1 member yet...

still waiting on the picture... also, where will you be transferring to next year? have you had any more 'experiences on campouts' yet?

congrats on outdrawing a 3-6 team that was playing a 2-7 University of South Alabama team that isn't even a full D-1 member yet...

still waiting on the picture... also, where will you be transferring to next year? have you had any more 'experiences on campouts' yet?

I'm fine where I'm at. And no campouts this year, though maybe for Frontier FIesta. ;)

• Downvote 1