Backup QB

H-towngreen

Osborne is just not getting it done out there. It's obvious that he's in over his head. How long is Coach Mac going to let him bring the team down. We need to put the backup backup QB in.

According to ESPN, junior LB Will Wright has thrown 2 passes. It's a mixup of the numbers obviously, but maybe we should take ESPN's advice. It's clear that none of our quarterbacks can play quarterback, so f*ck it, let's go crazy, confuse the shit out of stAte's coaches and players, and run the wildcat with Will Wright at the helm.

• Upvote 3

I kid plays a single bad series and we're ready to see the next guy?

I was reading it as sarcasm, I sure hope he wasn't serious lol.

• Upvote 1

Man, I usually catch that. I'm clearly having an off day

You and the football team both, apparently... :lolu:

• Upvote 1

This.

I was going to start the thread by saying we need McNulty, but I didn't want the -1's to pile up. Who is our backup QB anyway? Bc isn't McNulty out for the season with an injury?

I know he's being redshirted but I don't think it's due to injury. Don't quote me on that though, not sure.

• Upvote 1

Osborn probably doesn't care at this point.

Why would you think that? He's an athlete...he practices every day in the hope of getting on the field. I think he cares as he is an athlete and most athletes want to play well.

Was he expect,ing to play? Probably not...so, his head might not have been totally in the game, but that certainly doesn't mean he went into that game not caring how he would play.

Now, you could have meant...doesn't care any longer if he plays or not...if that's the case...I think you might have a point in that he might just be resign to the fact that he won't play.....of course that is much different than not airing how one plays.