Larry brown

Dr. Seuss

Larry Brown would be a great fit For our boys not smu, yo rick make that phone call while he's in town. Other than that I think shawn Forrest would be the 1st choice,especially with all the talent he has brought in and continue to bring in if he gets the job, this had to be done quick though, recruiting season is around the corner

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

my SMU friends tell me the sticking point for Brown is the number of handicap parking spaces he will be allowed.

Really don't understand either's interest in each other. Terrible fit for both.

I guess SMU just needs to say "See, We hired someone that you have heard of."

Prop him up at the presser.

I don't think Brown would be that terrible for SMU. He's got college coaching experience and he's won a national championship, nba championship and like him or not about him being a complete job whore but he's a DAMN good coach. With SMU backing from a monetary and everything else standpoint as well as being a school that is exposed to a really region for basketball talent I don't it is out of the possibility that he can succeed at SMU. Remember it is all about perception and credibility and I think he could provide that down at SMU.