Vito blogging from practice today!

Harry

"Update 6:03 - Travis Ellard has a pretty awesome red beard. I keep waiting for him to suggest that we all "feed your lawn. feed it"

Line of the Blog.

I also like that the product they are pushing in some of these ads is called "bonus s"... as in, there is a bonus component to the fertilizer... it is sh!t. bonus s... feed your lawn. feed it with bonus sh!t.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Based on they were scheduled last year, and didn't happen after being conducted during the Dodge era. Not exactly a big stretch in logic, I did say apparently; but if you have better info; let me in on it.

I thought they blogged from the Spring Game last year.

I thought they blogged from the Spring Game last year.

They did.

I don't think not blogging on day one when it is shells and shorts means Dan dropped the hammer on them and said "NO BLOGGING." Id wager it's more about effective use of time. Day 1 - not too much to talk about. Spring Game, scrimmages - good time for AD to blog.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

They did.

I don't think not blogging on day one when it is shells and shorts means Dan dropped the hammer on them and said "NO BLOGGING." Id wager it's more about effective use of time. Day 1 - not too much to talk about. Spring Game, scrimmages - good time for AD to blog.

The spring game was on radio as well, not sure why this is a big topic; but the blogs were cut out of practices last year. They were announced for the opening of spring training and then were not done. Obviously, you know as much about this as I do, we are both speculating. Frankly, I enjoyed the spring practice blogs, but it is not a big deal one way or the other whether the AD does them and even less to who made that decision. By the way, if you are going to do blogs in the spring, I can't think of better day than the start.