Promo for Feb 16th Basketball Game

All About UNT

Student Activities list

Join Student Activities, Housing, & UPC as we support the Men’s Basketball team at The Super Pit on February 16. Enter through Gate D to enter the drawing to win courtside seats and free dinner for you and 3 friends. Big Air will be performing at Halftime, and the first 500 students (after the doors open at 6pm, near Gate D) will receive a pair of Spirit Sleeves! The game starts at 7pm, against ULM.

greenwhite.jpg

Great Promo to help get the students to the game on the 16th...if we get some new ones to come, it's a good bet that will come back for more. Thanks to the AD staff for getting this promo going...Looking for a BIG CROWD for this one...5000+ I would guess at this point.

Thanks guys!

you would think that the band would get some...if so...snag me a pair!

I'm a retired member... I'll see what magic I can work for you though Thor.

There's a Wind Symphony concert also tomorrow night at 7:30, and the gf will be performing. So I may just run over for the pregame and first part of the game. I'll look for you Thor if I get some.

• Upvote 1

I'm a retired member... I'll see what magic I can work for you though Thor.

There's a Wind Symphony concert also tomorrow night at 7:30, and the gf will be performing. So I may just run over for the pregame and first part of the game. I'll look for you Thor if I get some.

ahhh...hope you get some...sadly, i'm stuck at a freakin family fun science night at my school...can't make the game, but i'll be there saturday!