Question?

DeepGreen

They bought a house. A very nice house. A very, very nice house.

He could walk to the Pourhouse for the coach's show.

Coach Mac said we won't be doing the coach's show at the Pourhouse any more, unless something has changed. There was desire to give that honor to an establishment that does more to support the university financially.

• Upvote 1

Labb and RT's would make sense if they both didnt smell like lung cancer as soon as you open the door.

Love Shack, Metzlers, and Rooster's are great but they could only seat about 4 of us.

My vote is for anything but Buffalo Wild & Mediocre Wings. Wings are meant to be served alongside a roll of paper towels and MUST be served on a platter stable enough to support their girth. Not with a couple of flimsy napkins and presented in a long john silvers paper basket.

• Upvote 1

Back to the topic, I was please to see that Coach Mac bought a home in Denton. I think if he is really going to sell NT and Denton, he needs to live in Denton. Coach Mac, by my estimation, has done everything right since arriving back in January (?). He's paying taxes and making a contribution to the City.

Thanks Coach McCarney

Buy Season Tickets

Make a Stadium Contribution

Join the Mean Green Club

GO MEAN GREEN

he lives down the street from my family. no, we don't have a house like his :)

I've seen him mowing his lawn a couple of times and walking around unicorn lake. Fortunately he is out in the community around there...unfortuantely he was shirtless. But hey, who cares right. Go MEAN GREEN!!!

• Upvote 1

Pourhouse always had great viewing parties for the games, i was there when we beat ball state and it was a great atmosphere. Its really the only non-chain sports restaurant in Denton,

Why would they stop doing the coach's show there and where else could they possibly go?

$$$$$. Coach says the place having his show has to pay to have it.

• Upvote 1