Here Is The Vito News

untcampbell

That national exposure could go either way. We may garner positive exposure if Mitchell enrolls, takes care of his academics, gets his degree or stays on track to earning his degreee and plays well for the basketball team. Then again, we could end up with no exposure because Mitchell carries the same attitude towards academics that he has exihibited to this point and never sees the floor. The responsibility is on Mitchell to hold up his end of the deal.

I hope it doesn't end up like this, Previous Top 25 Commit, so I will reserve getting excited until a later date.

I wonder how anyone that is posting knows what Mitchell's academic issues are? He went to an unaccredited prep and ending up short on necessary core courses to qualify for a scholarship. Did he get bad advise, does he lack intelligence, or does he not put enough effort on his academics? I have no idea, but I will give him benefit of the doubt and assume that the prep school mix up was the reason he did not qualify. Not everyone is college material and there is no shame in that, but why make that assumption.

At this point, Mitchell has taken the first step to get qualified for NCAA competition. I and most are very happy that he has selected NT for that step. I know there are a lot of colleges that once enrolled, he would be almost assured he would be eligible. I don't think NT is one of those schools but I am sure they will do everything they can within the rules to better his chances of playing. A great coup for JJ and NT and if nothing else it should worry NT's competitors.

Fleming by the way ended up with a very successful stint at the University of Hawaii.

Edited by GrandGreen