Starts in just over 2 hours.

YANKEEDOUCHE.gif

I loved this douche-baggery. You know, I guess I've never really paid much attention to yankee games at Yankee Stadium, but I always thought that the fans at the ballpark in Arlington that boo when the opposing pitcher checks a runner at first base with a slow throw were just dumb Dallas fans that didn't follow the game. Then I heard even more boos from the yankee faithful. Then, there was the robbery of THEIR OWN PLAYER off the first base side later in the game. I don't doubt that they are educated in winning baseball, but wow they are stupid fans.

I love Ron Washington

I loved this douche-baggery. You know, I guess I've never really paid much attention to yankee games at Yankee Stadium, but I always thought that the fans at the ballpark in Arlington that boo when the opposing pitcher checks a runner at first base with a slow throw were just dumb Dallas fans that didn't follow the game. Then I heard even more boos from the yankee faithful. Then, there was the robbery of THEIR OWN PLAYER off the first base side later in the game. I don't doubt that they are educated in winning baseball, but wow they are stupid fans.

Looks like Wood and Rivera are going to finish this game out. I know Rivera won't have a problem shutting us down. The question will be Kerry Wood. He has been lights out for the Yanks but he can absolutely un-hittable or he can be really wild and bad. I wish we capitalized more off of Sabathia because he gave up a ton of hits to us. Had the hitters been more patient I wouldn't have been surprised if we ran him out of the game by the 4th inning or so.

I'll stay with my original prediction...RANGERS in 6. Colby is the Man to get it done in 6!

I think the Rangers just want to win this in front of the home crowd. Not saying they lost game 5 on purpose, but maybe they just didn't have all their heart and soul into it, wanting "in the backs of their minds" to win if in front of the home crowd. Rangers will OWN the Yankees in game 6 after the game 5 loss! Mark it down.

I'll stay with my original prediction...RANGERS in 6. Colby is the Man to get it done in 6!

I think the Rangers just want to win this in front of the home crowd. Not saying they lost game 5 on purpose, but maybe they just didn't have all their heart and soul into it, wanting "in the backs of their minds" to win if in front of the home crowd. Rangers will OWN the Yankees in game 6 after the game 5 loss! Mark it down.

I hope they weren't thinking this. Perhaps that is what the Mavericks were thinking back in the 2006 finals. If you ask me I would have rather won it in NY on the Yankee Stadium field and sweeping all of the road games. But hopefully they can close it out on Friday.