Need Your Feedback Please

UNTflyer

There is a plan forming to hold a fundraising event involving the basketball team and breakfast. What we would like to know is how much interest there would be in such an event and what price range you are willing pay.

So here is the rundown:

-Event at the Gateway center October 30 starting at 9am

-A full meal will be served

-Members of the basketball team including coaches will be on hand

-A raffle drawing would be held for prizes, such as an autographed basketball

Would you show up for that event? Would $20/person be a reasonable price to pay?

• Upvote 1

There is a plan forming to hold a fundraising event involving the basketball team and breakfast. What we would like to know is how much interest there would be in such an event and what price range you are willing pay.

So here is the rundown:

-Event at the Gateway center October 30 starting at 9am

-A full meal will be served

-Members of the basketball team including coaches will be on hand

-A raffle drawing would be held for prizes, such as an autographed basketball

Would you show up for that event? Would $20/person be a reasonable price to pay?

This is just a thought based on buying UNT Symphony Pops Concert tickets at $25/seat for October 15 at the MPAC: spending $50 for two people to enjoy an event together doesn't sound unreasonable. Almost no perception difference between $40 and $50, in my opinion.

what is the fundraising for? would there be a practice after that fans could watch? honestly driving to denton at 8 on saturday morning is not fun. i would donate for a good cause. i think football right now needs it more to attract a name coach.

It is for the Alumni Association scholarship fund.

In the emails between myself and the athletic department, it was suggested (by an AD higher-up) that this be held at the Coliseum so guests can watch the team practice after breakfast.

I hope we are able to put this together for you guys.

Is the 30th still the date we are aiming for ?

In the emails between myself and the athletic department, it was suggested (by an AD higher-up) that this be held at the Coliseum so guests can watch the team practice after breakfast.

I hope we are able to put this together for you guys.

Sounds cool.

Maybe this can become an annual thing? Annual Breakfast/BBall practice benefiting NT scholarships hosted by the UNT Alumni Association.