Is A New Green Star Emerging?

Harry

I know he had a nice season as a true freshman but this kid looked pretty special against a good program in Clemson. In games like this Ivpay particular attention to our guys that standout. Lance is our star but Darius may not be far behind.

I know he had a nice season as a true freshman but this kid looked pretty special against a good program in Clemson. In games like this Ivpay particular attention to our guys that standout. Lance is our star but Darius may not be far behind.

is this the same hot dog that cost us a touchbown by his selfish "pose" in end zone after scoring t.d.?

• Downvote 13

is this the same hot dog that cost us a touchbown by his selfish "pose" in end zone after scoring t.d.?

Dude, give it up. I am sure that it won't happen again and he learned a lesson from it. I know that you probably miss the days of receivers just scoring a TD and going back to the sideline in a proper manner, but today's game is totally different. It doesn't matter what level you are watching, from pee wee to the NFL, this celebration stuff happens ever game. The officials have discretion on making these calls. Even the Clemson fans thought it was BS. If it so hard to get over, I suggest finding another sport to follow--golf or tennis might be a little easier for you to enjoy--along with some geritol.

Edited by untjim1995
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

He was showing emotion. The ref was giddy about throwing the yellow flag on Darius. Boise State scored the game winning touchdown and they all went nuts also...but the ref didn't call it because these are young kids that are super happy and flying high in the moment. You can call it selfish but that was true emotion. And I am glad they had that because they are all probably beaten down and frustrated from the last 3 years of constant losing and ass whippings they have received.

• Upvote 2

I'm glad some of you think that our program has made such great strides in the last year that we can afford giving away TD's to our opponents over stupid grandstanding. I don't care how much our fans or their fans thought the call was BS, it ended up being a MOMENTUM KILLER. Mr. Carey can grandstand when we are 21+ points ahead and there is 5 min. left in the game. Otherwise, this is what I think of his momentum killing stunt.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Dude, give it up. I am sure that it won't happen again and he learned a lesson from it. I know that you probably miss the days of receivers just scoring a TD and going back to the sideline in a proper manner, but today's game is totally different. It doesn't matter what level you are watching, from pee wee to the NFL, this celebration stuff happens ever game. The officials have discretion on making these calls. Even the Clemson fans thought it was BS. If it so hard to get over, I suggest finding another sport to follow--golf or tennis might be a little easier for you to enjoy--along with some geritol.

I take exception to the tennis comment, you ever been to an SEC match and see how rowdy the crowd can get and then the players also. This weekend had 2 players ready to throw down at a junior tournament. :P

I take exception to the tennis comment, you ever been to an SEC match and see how rowdy the crowd can get and then the players also. This weekend had 2 players ready to throw down at a junior tournament. :P

Please except my apologies to SEC tennis!! I also hear that Pac-10 golf can be just short of WWF some weekends...

i don't care how old or young you are...you've got to be able to see that that was a bad call. a boise st. wr did the old hulk hogan, hold your hand behind the ear motion to the vt fans and that didn't get called, i consider that to be worse than what dc did. it's too subjective of a rule and it's taking some of the emotion from the game. i don't want to see the late 80's hurricanes anymore, but come on!

that being said, i want dc and everyone else who scores a td from here on out to do their best barry sanders imitation and just jog to the sideline....unless we're playing smu and we're up by 30.

and yes, i believe mr. carey will be all conference by the time he leaves here.

Edited by Green Crazy

do they still make geritol? actually i fondly remember valium as a substitute for all that ails you. i do follow and actually play golf, but have never gotten into tennis because of the celebrations. i also don't like tatoos and taunting, but hey, i'm just a n.t. fan of 49 years who is tired of loosing. when we are 10&2 instead of 2&10 then i probably won't care if a receiver spins on his head and fire shoots out of his ass after he scores. winning cures a lot of ills. until then, pass the geritol.

• Upvote 1