Clemson 09

Tigerfan4life

ooooo....I'm so scared.... :rolleyes:

MEAN GREEN GONNA LAY THE SMACKDOWN ON SOME PURPLE AND ORANGE TIGERS......

God guys I know its a highlight video, it was just for fun. I was not trying to thump chest or anything. I'm just bored waiting for saturday. As far as the TCU game goes there are a few videos. It was an ugly and rough game in a monsoon. If the weather was dry it would have been a different game I think. We had the chance to win it a few times but missed those chances including the go ahead touchdown in the 4th that was dropped in the endzone. Anyway that was last year. Goodluck to you guys Saturday and those of u that are coming have a safe trip and enjoy yourself.

Edited by Tigerfan4life

God guys I know its a highlight video, it was just for fun. I was not trying to thump chest or anything. I'm just bored waiting for saturday. As far as the TCU game goes there are a few videos. It was an ugly and rough game in a monsoon. If the weather was dry it would have been a different game I think. We had the chance to win it a few times but missed those chances including the go ahead touchdown in the 4th that was dropped in the endzone. Anyway that was last year. Goodluck to you guys Saturday and those of u that are coming have a safe trip and enjoy yourself.

I personally like this highlight video.....

My Personally Liked Highlight Video :)

and this one for good measure (just ignore the score)

I'm telling ya....just don't look at the score

I personally like this highlight video.....

My Personally Liked Highlight Video :)

and this one for good measure (just ignore the score)

I'm telling ya....just don't look at the score

I see one of Jerry Huges two tackles made the highlights. You would never know Spiller went well over 100 yards rushing that game. He also had a lot of receiving yards. TCU had a great defense and it was the 2nd or 3rd game our freshman QB had played.