Re-Fanning The Flames On A Slow Subject Day

[Mark Levin voice]I'm glad Todd Dodge put Derek Thompson in the Arkansas State game.

There! I said it! I was glad then when I heard it on the radio, and I'm glad now as I sit at my desk and savor the victory of writing another local restaurant chain's insurance.

Victory, I tell you! Nothing feels as good as a victory in any endeavor! And, Todd Dodge was trying to get a victory late that afternoon when all of his other quarterbacks were either sick or beaten to hell, I tell ya!

And, I'll guaran-damn-tee every last mother's son in here that Derek Thompson feels the same way, too. All of them do! They're football players! American football players.

And, these American football players aspire to win. Not like these namby-pamby liberals in Washington, D.C. trying to take our country apart by giving everyone a trophy or ribbon just for showing up!

I mean how else are American football players molded except in the crucible of the field of battle? What? Do you think Obama and Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid and all of their liberal cronies in Austin, Boston, Boulder and Berkeley can just wave a magic wand and make these guys ready to play?

The only place you should be rewarded for just showing up and participating is Goldline.[/Mark Levin voice]

Edited by The Fake Lonnie Finch
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 3