Yeah, Philly must think a lot of Kolb to trade away a potential HOF QB.

But as a Redskin fan, I think this pushes Washington into the playoff picture.

I think it makes both teams better. The Eagles because Mcnabb is a washed up has-been choke artist, and the Redskins because they're so bad that a washed up has-been choke artist actually improves them.

FYI: As a member of the Bridgeport Vikings I sacked then quarterback of the Decatur Chiefs Kevin Kolb twice in the same game. The year was 1996 and I was a fire-breathing middle linebacker/offensive guard.

I wonder how many else can claim to have sacked the only QB in NFL history to pass for more than 300 yards in his first two starts, twice in one game?

Went down like a box a rocks.

• Upvote 3

FYI: As a member of the Bridgeport Vikings I sacked then quarterback of the Decatur Chiefs Kevin Kolb twice in the same game. The year was 1996 and I was a fire-breathing middle linebacker/offensive guard.

I wonder how many else can claim to have sacked the only QB in NFL history to pass for more than 300 yards in his first two starts, twice in one game?

Not that you like telling that story

McNabb a choke-artist? Sure. Why not. What does Mike Shanahan know about quarterbacks anyway?

Agreed that it does make both teams better though.

Not that you like telling that story

McNabb a choke-artist? Sure. Why not. What does Mike Shanahan know about quarterbacks anyway?

Agreed that it does make both teams better though.

Did I ever tell you bout the time I sacked blooming NFL superstar Kevin Kolb twice in one game?

What does Shanahan know about quarterbacks? He knows its fun to coach Elway.

• Upvote 1

I think it makes both teams better. The Eagles because Mcnabb is a washed up has-been choke artist, and the Redskins because they're so bad that a washed up has-been choke artist actually improves them.

Way to go GreenP1...what time Sunday this fall may we watch you play? I'm thinking you recall those sacks much more than does current NFL QB Kevin Kolb.

On the other hand, that's pretty cool, and 100% more of a memory than I have playing HS ball. I may have snapped the ball over my own punter's head once or twice. Does that count? Hey, I don't see you on the list for this year's GMG.com bowl on may 15th. Any possibility of your playing? We could use a big time player and all...you know with NFL QB sacking experience! biggrin.gif

GO GreenP1 ...

Way to go GreenP1...what time Sunday this fall may we watch you play? I'm thinking you recall those sacks much more than does current NFL QB Kevin Kolb.

On the other hand, that's pretty cool, and 100% more of a memory than I have playing HS ball. I may have snapped the ball over my own punter's head once or twice. Does that count? Hey, I don't see you on the list for this year's GMG.com bowl on may 15th. Any possibility of your playing? We could use a big time player and all...you know with NFL QB sacking experience! biggrin.gif

GO GreenP1 ...

I could have played, had it not been scheduled against UNT's Graduation Ceremonies. I've got two to go to and a celebratory dinner ta'boot

Edited by Green P1