Go Mean Green Should Stop Allowing New Members!

Just one of the many "loony birds" in DC these days...and he of the party in power who get to pass such wonderful legislation as the recently signed health care bill. Like we all know...dumb is as dumb does. I wonder if this will hit the mainstream media's 5:30PM news darlings? I am sure Jay Leno and David Letterman will make some noise with this...perhaps Tin Fey can do a routine. Oh, I forgot...this guy is a democrat. never mind.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You either don't understand hyperbole or you're simply choosing to ignore it.

Either way...retarded.

I made no commentary on the man's comments. I simply posted it up for folks to see here. Even if he meant it as hyperbole, which he probably did, it was so slow and oddly laid out and delivered that it makes for comedy.

...the name calling is an interesting tactic, though. Wow. I DID get my degree from the same place you did. ...just sayin'.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I made no commentary on the man's comments. I simply posted it up for folks to see here. Even if he meant it as hyperbole, which he probably did, it was so slow and oddly laid out and delivered that it makes for comedy.

...the name calling is an interesting tactic, though. Wow. I DID get my degree from the same place you did. ...just sayin'.

Where did I call you a name?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Getting back to the ISSUE (lousy hijacker)... Yes, GMG should strictly curtail new memberships.

What we need to do is build a big firewall to protect this website. If someone wants to go through the right steps and join us, they'll be welcomed with open arms. But we don't need any outsiders coming on here and taking advantage of all the benefits of our online society. Free comedy, cracking (or maybe just 'on crack') political commentary... And don't get me started on what those people have done to the cost of medical care on our forum.

If I had a dollar for everyone who gave birth to a scholarship athlete just so their whole family could be grandfathered in to forum membership, then I could probably pay for the whole firewall myself.

• Upvote 3

You either don't understand hyperbole or you're simply choosing to ignore it.

Either way...retarded.

It is April Fool's Day! Just sort of wondering who really "missed it"? Do you ever lighten up and reply without some middle-school name calling? Good Grief!

http://blogs.ajc.com/political-insider-jim-galloway/2010/04/01/your-morning-jolt-hank-johnson-and-a-capsizing-guam/?cxntfid=blogs_political_insider_jim_galloway

...my fear is that the website might tip over, and capsize.

Funny exchange! I don't think it will get picked up by the media much (for those wondering). It's a non-event, much like climategate.

• Upvote 1

Funny exchange! I don't think it will get picked up by the media much (for those wondering). It's a non-event, much like climategate.

Nor should it get picked up. It was just for comic relief, not really political commentary.

• Upvote 1