Florida International (2/6/10)

CMJ

It's never easy traveling out to Florida, and they've already proven they can beat us. Can we get revenge?

I need a volunteer to send me text message updates.

I'll be at a formal function for my girlfriend's company, and I won't be able to listen anywhere.

If anyone out there with my phone number knows they'll be listening and is willing to help me out... I'd really appreciate it.

I'll be at a formal function for my girlfriend's company, and I won't be able to listen anywhere.

If anyone out there with my phone number knows they'll be listening and is willing to help me out... I'd really appreciate it.

You reject my textual advances. Was it the months of playing the Sean Salisbury game that got me knocked off the preferred list?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You reject my textual advances. Was it the months of playing the Sean Salisbury game that got me knocked off the preferred list?

Finally had to cave in and bump up to unlimited text messages. Fought that for years, but recent developments (working with/for a 60-something guy who just discovered texts... and LOVES THEM) forced me to drop the extra $5 and deal with the nuisance.

So now, you can text your little 14-year-old-girl heart out. Doesn't cost me any extra money anymore.

No internets on your phong? Your life must suck.

No internets on your phong? Your life must suck.

I am a very, very reluctant adopter of phone technology. VERY reluctant.

I didn't start carrying/using a cell phone until the end of 2005, and only then because I was practically forced to. I didn't start using text messaging until earlier this week, because it generally annoys the hell out of me.

My girlfriend and brother both have iphones, so they generally handle any mobile internetting needs. I'll probably take that step sometime after 2013.

I am a very, very reluctant adopter of phone technology. VERY reluctant.

I didn't start carrying/using a cell phone until the end of 2005, and only then because I was practically forced to. I didn't start using text messaging until earlier this week, because it generally annoys the hell out of me.

My girlfriend and brother both have iphones, so they generally handle any mobile internetting needs. I'll probably take that step sometime after 2013.

Can your phong play real music ringtones?

Can your phong play real music ringtones?

Yes. That's one I've been on board with almost since the beginning. Primary tone is the opening from "Casting Agents and Cowgirls" by Busdriver.

On my old phones, it was "Suits are Picking Up the Bill" by Squirrel Nut Zippers and "Another Wasted Night" by Bishop Allen.

I don't mean to turn this conversation into the Tasty's Cell Phone Biography thread. Everyone remember: Watch or listen to the FIU game on Saturday. It's important.

Isiah might be about to bail on the Panthers.

http://msn.foxsports.com/cbk/story/Los-Angeles-Clippers-Isiah-Thomas-020510

That would pretty well derail the program... I'd hate to see the Panthers lose the recruiting class they've managed to put together so far.

Having audio errors on my computer, can't listen today. I'll have to follow on the trackers.

I didn't realize it was a 1:00 game... I get to listen!

If something bizarre happens (or if you need some sort of context), I'll be listening and I can explain. Will you be in chat?

FIU having the shooting game of their life - again - against us. For some reason, I think we will pull this out... as good as they have shot, they haven't pulled away... and we are just getting warmed up with our usual slow start...