Student Housing Planned For Fry

KingDL1

You know, perfect example....

On Dallas Drive in Denton, theres Spicy Treasures, an adult sex store in the middle of Denton. I went inside for the first time the other day to check it out for myself, they sell Huge Dildos, Vibrators, Inflatable Women, you name it and the city was okay with their existence. Across the street from spicy treasures is where my rental property is located.

Across the street from the sex shop, is where my property was, Premier Gardens, an outdoor plant store during the spring season, which was raided, yes raided by the planning and code enforcement officers and the business was shut down, citations were given to the owner and they were forced to shut down and relocate in (1) day, even though they were an allowed use business in that location as a seasonal business.

There is an ongoing internal investigation going on in the COD as to why they were shut down and if it was on purpose. They were within the law to be there and were raided as if it was an illegal business. The city is in big trouble for shutting down their business and running off the third- straight tenant from that particular property. That is why I am developing the property into something different for re-use and the city has blackballed that developement since April 09.

The only reason this isnt in the newspapers or in the local media, is because I told the city, I dont want Denton to have another black eye from bad publicity and want developers to come here in and develop Denton and I kept it under wraps. Call the local city managers office (940) 349-8200 and ask them why this happened.

Also ask the city why 12 inch dildos can be sold on one side of the street and plant bedding and shrubs couldn't be sold on the other side of the street. What ever happened to keep Denton beautiful.

Also ask the city why they let gays hold hands in broad daylight, but write you a very hefty ticket for bangin some ole girl in the backseat of a car behind the square. Whatever happened to good ole' fashioned morals?

Edited by Green P1

I wonder if the EMO fags that used to frequent the Tomato will sign leases for this new apartment complex? They can sit around and be sad together.

Only if we can find a way to get them those dildos while they are there. Maybe a nice doubleheader with an engraved Blink 182 plane heading down in flames.