Rv Job Is On The Line

shaft

It's as if RV handcrafted this nice thick crust pizza he wanted everyone to enjoy. So he hires a delivery boy to deliver it to the whole town , house by house . After 3 years almost the whole town got a slice , but almost everyone who did didn't like it.

Turns out the delivery boy had been leaving pizzas in his cars for days at a time and adding his own ingredients to the pies. After several complaints RV decides that the boy should be given another year to try to deliver the pizzas on time and without any extra ingredients.

RV built a nice product here , but ultimately the decision to fire him is up to the corporate office now , because he is brining back his delivery boy for another year. Now that pizza he so beautifully hand constructed will be given out by the new pizza manager next year who already has all the ingredients and spices lined up

Can TD deliver in 2010 ? Me thinks not. It's Papa John's Bowl or bust for the customer

Edited by NT03

It's as if RV handcrafted this nice thick crust pizza he wanted everyone to enjoy. So he hires a delivery boy to deliver it to the whole town , house by house . After 3 years almost the whole town got a slice , but almost everyone who did didn't like it.

Turns out the delivery boy had been leaving pizzas in his cars for days at a time and adding his own ingredients to the pies. After several complaints RV decides that the boy should be given another year to try to deliver the pizzas on time and without any extra ingredients.

RV built a nice product here , but ultimately the decision to fire him is up to the corporate office now , because he is brining back his delivery boy for another year. Now that pizza he so beautifully hand constructed will be given out by the new pizza manager next year who already has all the ingredients and spices lined up

Can TD deliver in 2010 ? Me thinks not. It's Papa John's Bowl or bust for the customer

Meh. Taco Cabana is better.

PIzza delivery? Wow, maybe it isn't a good idea to drink that much expresso.

PIzza delivery? Wow, maybe it isn't a good idea to drink that much expresso.

Domino's makes pasta bowls.

Taco Cabana makes fajita bowls.

No matter who you support, things are looking up!

You are just on Cloud 9 because you heard the other big news of the day.

Nope - doesn't concern me in the least. The job description has changed to the bigger picture, so they can all go do their own thing and get squeezed out by someone else for all I care.

POW!

Former 'Family Ties' Star Meredith Baxter: 'I'm A Lesbian'

I'm taking that news hard. She's stolen my sweet childhood memories of fictional familial love and turned them into a seething orgy of hedonistic sapphic lovemaking.

Edited by rcade