Negativity

meangreen2018

We worked on competing this year and next year we work on finishing.

When will we ever work on special teams? That's been a problem for 3 years that has yet to be fixed.

When will we ever work on defense? That's been a problem for 3 years that has yet to be fixed.

This team appears to be allergic to winning, and that is a direct reflection on the coaching staff. You can try and pump sunshine in any hole you want, but the fact remains that his is an awful football team that has gotten worse as the season has progressed.

RV has tough decisions ahead.

I will be surprised if we win more than 3 games next year if there are no changes.

Edited by UNT90

2 fumbles lost is Dodge's fault, 7 penalties for 50 yds is Dodge's fault, blocked point after and field goal blocked...is Dodge's fault...Hey I thought Todd Dodge was on the sideline.....not on the field....yeh I know everything that goes wrong is his fault.

You don't see this too often in well coached teams....anyway..TD said in the previous loss that he made two terrible calls in the red zone and it all goes on and on...the evidence shows us he will not will in the future also....I just don't see the evidence pointing otherwise....I wish I did.

2 fumbles lost is Dodge's fault, 7 penalties for 50 yds is Dodge's fault, blocked point after and field goal blocked...is Dodge's fault...Hey I thought Todd Dodge was on the sideline.....not on the field....yeh I know everything that goes wrong is his fault.

He's the coach. If he doesn't want blame for losses to go along with credit when winning, he needs to find a new profession.

The players don't coach themselves. The players also don't hire the coaches. The players don't make the gameplans. The players don't make the in-game decisions.

We're 35 games into this thing, and it's the same mistakes over and over and over. It's coaching.

I am truly brokenhearted after seeing the team lose another lead late and end up losing a game they should have won. Man, this one was tough to take. But, I am still behind the team and think we have all seen marked improvement in the team this year. No, not in the win column where, after all is said and done is where it really counts, but in the team's ability to compete against the teams on its schedule.

I am good with another year for Coach Dodge and think that "next year" (man, I am tired of having to use those two words), will be the "turn" for the positive for this team and program.

Tough tough loss...BUT, on a positive note, what a great day to be at Fouts for the game. My bride and I had a great time with many of the Army cadets and fans, had some great tailgate food...sold a bunch of Tank Army T-shirts...thanks to all who found their way clear to support our scholarship effort....and watch a pretty good game....and was totally spent and sad on the way home...not for my bride and me but for the team, its coaches and the parents of the players. They put their heart and soul into it and it has to be the very toughest on them. I so wanted to send our seniors out with a win!

See you next saeson...the LAST at Fouts. How great is it to be able to say that! SUPER GREAT!

Go Mean Green.

He's the coach. If he doesn't want blame for losses to go along with credit when winning, he needs to find a new profession.

The players don't coach themselves. The players also don't hire the coaches. The players don't make the gameplans. The players don't make the in-game decisions.

We're 35 games into this thing, and it's the same mistakes over and over and over. It's coaching.

Yep.

On third and one, you give it to the best player on your offense - the RB averaging TEN YARDS PER CARRY to get one yard. If he doesn't get it somehow, you give it to him again on fourth down. If by miracles of miracles he is stopped twice for less than a yard, you have taken almost two minutes off the clock and left a terrible offense with no confidence little time and 85 yards to go.

IT IS POP WARNER STUFF, FOLKS!

how many PATs and makable field goals has knot missed this year? how much of it is his fault and how much is the fault of the snapper or line letting the defense get through?

players drop balls, miss assignments, fumble, throw interceptions...etc....etc....etc......can you blame all that on the coaching staff even though they teach it? heck if that was the case you can start blaming all your teachers for not teaching you enough to make "A's" on all your tests.

big improvement this year.....and i am pumped for next year.

how many PATs and makable field goals has knot missed this year? how much of it is his fault and how much is the fault of the snapper or line letting the defense get through?

players drop balls, miss assignments, fumble, throw interceptions...etc....etc....etc......can you blame all that on the coaching staff even though they teach it? heck if that was the case you can start blaming all your teachers for not teaching you enough to make "A's" on all your tests.

5 wins in three seasons and you are PUMPED for next year? WOW.

Three years and you can't recruit a guy who can consistenly make a PAT and it's not the coach's fault? Missed assignments, fumbles, INTs, and it's not the coach's fault???? Were you happy with the decisions at the end of the game yesterday? You would be the best boss a coach could ever ask for...