Anyone Still Wanna Champion The Talent Level On This Team?

emmitt01

I've tried. But I can't anymore.

We need a real college coach.

We have a few individuals with talent. Dunbar, Jackson, etc. but this team is lost.

We need a college coach with skins. I think we can get one with the stadium coming on line.

Put me in the group for a change. I'm convinced.

If I'm RV, I'm looking at recruiting a juco QB and getting a real college coach in here next year. We may actually have a chance to have a decent 2011 season in the new stadium.

We have a few individuals with talent. Dunbar, Jackson, etc. but this team is lost.

We need a college coach with skins. I think we can get one with the stadium coming on line.

If I'm RV, I'm looking at recruiting a juco QB and getting a real college coach in here next year. We may actually have a chance to have a decent 2011 season in the new stadium.

Here is my question - what did you think was going to happen when our 1-5 (4-26) team went up against Troy today? The fact that this coaching staff is 4-26 wasn't proof enough that we might need a change that it is taking today's beating to convince you?

and I'm hoping a whole year with the strength coach will do some good as well. We get carried and knocked back a lot....

Here is my question - what did you think was going to happen when our 1-5 (4-26) team went up against Troy today? The fact that this coaching staff is 4-26 wasn't proof enough that we might need a change that it is taking today's beating to convince you?

Well, I thought the score would be 38-3...... at the end of the game, not freaking HALF TIME!!!!

RV has some tough decisions ahead.

I did say I wouldn't be surprised if both Troy and Ark St hung over half a hundred on us. I think I may expand that to Army and FIU, also.

I expected the best player in the conference the last 2-3 weeks to touch the ball more than 8 times in the first half....

I can understand a new staff coming in and flushing out some of the trouble and instilling a new culture but the game day coaching has finally outweighed that for me.....

.....I'm a fan, what can I say...I've been rooting for this staff to turn it around but I'm finally convinced they don't have the ability to...

I expected the best player in the conference the last 2-3 weeks to touch the ball more than 8 times in the first half....

I can understand a new staff coming in and flushing out some of the trouble and instilling a new culture but the game day coaching has finally outweighed that for me.....

.....I'm a fan, what can I say...I've been rooting for this staff to turn it around but I'm finally convinced they don't have the ability to...

Fair enough, I was just curious. I agree with the Dunbar thing - makes no sense. But we have an OC that is in way over his head.

Fair enough, I was just curious. I agree with the Dunbar thing - makes no sense. But we have an OC that is in way over his head.

Dodge is the freaking OC...same as Dickey was when Flanigan was here. Ford's got the title, but the decisions go to Dodge.

Not to jump on you in particular, just get tired of hearing the bashing of Ford as the OC....just go ahead and bash Dodge.

so how do you become Offensive coordinator, fill out an application or what?

Dodge is the freaking OC...same as Dickey was when Flanigan was here. Ford's got the title, but the decisions go to Dodge.

Not to jump on you in particular, just get tired of hearing the bashing of Ford as the OC....just go ahead and bash Dodge.

Well I would tend to agree with you, I was just trying to be politically correct, but Dodge's record shows he is pretty much in over his head.