Stat Sheet

meangreen-mba

You know, I didn't see the game or listen to it on radio. I did read many of the critical posting on here and was preet saddened with my team. Then, I looked at the game stats....on paper, we dominated them...sans turn-overs and penalties..we won. I am thinking we can fix issues like that, but we have a team that belongs on the field withour opponents. We are in the genesis of a very good team I believe. Do any of you remember how our last run begain??? Not too good until we made the break thru. Dont give up, dont be critical, expect a lot and get behind this team and push them to meet higher standards...dont step on them and hope they make it.

You know, I didn't see the game or listen to it on radio. I did read many of the critical posting on here and was preet saddened with my team. Then, I looked at the game stats....on paper, we dominated them...sans turn-overs and penalties..we won. I am thinking we can fix issues like that, but we have a team that belongs on the field withour opponents. We are in the genesis of a very good team I believe. Do any of you remember how our last run begain??? Not too good until we made the break thru. Dont give up, dont be critical, expect a lot and get behind this team and push them to meet higher standards...dont step on them and hope they make it.

You would think fixing the turnovers wouldn't be so hard, but then you really see that with this coaching staff, we have had 17 out of 29 games which had 3+ turnovers a game, so fixing that is turning out to be pretty hard.

Your MBA paid off my friend...I feel the exact same way!

A couple of penalties and a couple of mistakes away from 3-2, even 4-1...We've been competitive in every game and had a chance against MUTS to get it within 1 score, until a defensive penalty.

This team is learning how to win and learning that a few plays will decide a close game.

That's two games in a row that this team had chances to lay down just prior to or at halftime and it didn't. They were down by 14 and came back to tie it at the half in this one...And Outscored MUTS in the 2nd half...

4 turnovers to their 1 and we still had a chance to win at the end...

We are so close, now is not the time to abandon ship...The storm is almost over, I truly feel that...

You know, I've always wondered what the difference is (as far as the general public is concerned) between being critical and conveying (in this case to the coaching staff and team) that we "expect a lot"?

You know, I've always wondered what the difference is (as far as the general public is concerned) between being critical and conveying (in this case to the coaching staff and team) that we "expect a lot"?

Basically, just bend over and take it, & pray to god they brought the KY.

:ph34r:

Edited by Got5onIt