Game Subject To Blackout?

stebo

This is what I am seeing on the 360 schedule...

NCAAF CFB: North Texas vs. Louisiana-Lafayette (subject to blackout)

Is that for Gameplan or for 360 or both? Anyone know?

I'm do not see any mention of black out in the actual ESPN360 player....

Well, I am on the 360 site and that is what it says... I don't see it anywhere on the DISH, but I have Dish Network, not Direct TV....

360 won't let you buy anything - you have to have one of their ISP's to get it - which I do - I have AT&T... and it works fine. But there are a couple of games that say they are regionally blacked out today. Ours is one, the Baylor/OU game is another (assuming that is because it is on another channel)... I am going to guess that this is also showing on that CSS thing in some parts of the SE and that is the reason it is subject to Blackout but hopefully it doesn't effect us as we are out of their broadcasting area. Fingers crossed!

Are you going up the the Pourhouse Harry? I might head up there still... still waffling, its been a long week.