I Was Impressed With-

Charlie NT 73

Charlie...I agree 100%. I made that comment to folks around me in the stands several times...this kid can kick! NICE! UNT...home of star D-I kickers. The best is also yet to come...position looks great for a few years to come. Nice...very important spot on the roster...as are all special teams players.

Charlie...I agree 100%. I made that comment to folks around me in the stands several times...this kid can kick! NICE! UNT...home of star D-I kickers. The best is also yet to come...position looks great for a few years to come. Nice...very important spot on the roster...as are all special teams players.

If he keeps this up he will be a star NFL punter, I am glad we have him.

If he keeps this up he will be a star NFL punter, I am glad we have him.

He consistantly pinned them inside their own 20 and gave Ohio a long field. I recorded the broadcast so I could watch the game again, and the announcers were raving about what he did.

Overall, I've been impressed with our special teams play so far this year. Much improved.

Guest GrayEagleOne

He'll need a stronger leg to become an NFL punter but I believe that he will. His longest punt so far has been 51 yards. He kicks a nice, high ball that gives the coverage time to cover. Seven of his nine punts have been fielded inside the 20. One was returned 30 yards but the four not fair caught were returned for a total of only eight yards. Great stats for a true freshman.