Stop The Rain Dance!

meangreenbob

Exactly, just come. Find you a Mean Green dry fit shirt, some shorts/pants that dry quickly and if it makes you feel good, bring a poncho (though if it is steady rain, it won't do much for you in terms of keeping you dry).

I'm looking for clear rain coats/gear/ponchos online right now...with very little luck. Any ideas where to find cheap, clear (so my Mean Green colors can show) rain gear?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In case anyone was wondering...the human body does not melt away in rain...rain does not cause the Swine Flu or any other disease...it does not cause your hair to fall out, nor does it cause you to go sterile....get some rain gear and get yourself to the game!

And rain is one of the few things that does not lead to Cancer.

Lowest % chance of rain right now is 40% at 6PM tomorrow night, and it starts climbing to 60% by 8PM.

Just come prepared for the rain. ...but come. :)

Chance of rain today is 50% and it hasn't rained in Fort Worth since 8:30.

It will be like this tomorrow. Showers come thru, then leave. It won't be steady rain rain all day long. I guarantee it. We will only have a couple of 30 minute spurts.

I expect recognition when I'm right about this.

If I'm wrong... Nevermind.

I'm looking for clear rain coats/gear/ponchos online right now...with very little luck. Any ideas where to find cheap, clear (so my Mean Green colors can show) rain gear?

In all seriousness, if you want ponchos, buy them cheap.....because if it is more than a 30 minute rain, you will most likely be wet for the most part by the time the game is over unless you have really good rain gear. Most games I have been to where it rained more than 50% of the game, in the end, the poncho did very little good.

In all seriousness, if you want ponchos, buy them cheap.....because if it is more than a 30 minute rain, you will most likely be wet for the most part by the time the game is over unless you have really good rain gear. Most games I have been to where it rained more than 50% of the game, in the end, the poncho did very little good.

I bought some toothpaste-green cheapo ponchos at Academy for 79 cents each. "One size fits most". In its wrapper, it fits in a shirt pocket. Essentially disposable. I'm expecting they're thinner than the plastic bag I took them home in!