Greatest Movie Line Ever

I hope the link works...it was sent to me by another GMG.com member who will reamin 'secret", but it is really funny...enjoy...it's very short and it sure beats the line Rhett Butler said in Gone With the Wind for the best movie line ever. Too funny.

Sorry...had to remove the link...didn't work. My bad...ignore the whole thing...it was, however, very funny.

Edited by KRAM1

You guys have it real easy. I never had it like this where I grew up. But I send my kids here because the fact is you go to one of the best schools in the country: Rushmore. Now, for some of you it doesn't matter. You were born rich and you’re going to stay rich. But here's my advice to the rest of you: Take dead aim on the rich boys. Get them in the crosshairs and take them down. Just remember, they can buy anything but they can't buy backbone. Don't let them forget it. Thank you.

While I found the clip mildly funny, the real funny thing is what this thread proves. Kram is just like the leaders of the Republican party. He makes a promise, doesn't deliver and then waits for someone else to fix his mistake.

Edited by GreenBat

While I found the clip mildly funny, the real funny thing is what this thread proves. Kram is just like the leaders of the Republican party. He makes a promise, doesn't deliver and then waits for someone else to fix his mistake.

It's yet to be determined that anything has been fixed. Let's not put the cart before the horse.

What in the heck is your problem anyway????