Worst Opening Pitch Ever

Wow, I've been so concentrated on my lesson plans for alcoholic Chinese hookers, I didn't even notice that balls were flying my way!

So if they drink in class do you kick them out?

What is the preferred drink in China?

As I understand it a good teacher learns from his students, have you learned any good stuff?

What is the dress code?

And is it true that Chinese hookers love you long-time, or is that just Vietnamese hookers?

So if they drink in class do you kick them out?

No. Refer back to the original article. The goal is not for them to stop drinking, but to drink responsibly. They are free to drink in class as long as they are using someone else's money to acquire the booze. This is added value and pure residual income for their trade.

What is the preferred drink in China?
Communism Kool-aid

As I understand it a good teacher learns from his students, have you learned any good stuff?

Ancient Chinese Secret

What is the dress code?
That depends on what time it is and whether or not the bar fine has been paid yet.

And is it true that Chinese hookers love you long-time, or is that just Vietnamese hookers?

You get what you pay for, and pay for what you can endure.

In all cases, remember to be safe and avoid visible cases of Egg Foo Young or Chop Suey. Both were brought in by filthy white seamen and are a shame across the Asian continent.

Edited by oldguystudent